2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) information
WHO is working closely with experts, governments and partners around the world to quickly enrich scientific knowledge about this new virus, track the spread and toxicity of the virus, and recommend countries and individuals how to take measures to protect health and prevent the spread of the epidemic. Please visit this page for daily updates.
- EU Trade Commissioner Hogan announced his resignation for alleged violation of epidemic prevention regulations
- Biden He Jinli pincers Trump and denounces the inability to protect the people
- German scientists hold indoor concert to measure the risk of spreading the virus
- A farewell to arts? Teachers fear coronavirus budget cuts may target art, music classes
- The most detailed in history! Confusion about masks, it is enough to read this article