2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) information
WHO is working closely with experts, governments and partners around the world to quickly enrich scientific knowledge about this new virus, track the spread and toxicity of the virus, and recommend countries and individuals how to take measures to protect health and prevent the spread of the epidemic. Please visit this page for daily updates.
- The most detailed in history! Confusion about masks, it is enough to read this article
- Global cumulative diagnosis of more than 7.35 million U.S. confirmed cases more than 2 million cases
- Harvard scholars advocate wearing masks to prevent epidemics during sexual intercourse to avoid sleeveless or anal sex
- WHO experts: There is no evidence to prove that the new coronary pneumonia virus has weakened
- More than 4.7 million cases worldwide were diagnosed with 315,000 deaths